Some fun things to try with your SMARS robot.
A new python web app has been created to enable you to get started right away with your SMARS (currently available for Quad versions, with the standard SMARS version coming shortly).
This is still a work in progress, but as you can see it gives you the ability to control your SMARS via a web browser.
To install this on your SMARS Raspberry Pi Zero:
- log on to your raspberry pi
- clone the SMARS Lab github repository:
git clone https://www.github.com/kevinmcaleer/SMARSLab
- change to the SMARSLab directory:
- install virtualenv:
sudo apt-get install virtualenv
- create a new virtual python environment:
virtualenv -p python3 venv
- activate the new python environment:
- install the pre-requisites:
pip install -r requirements.txt
- load SMARSLab:
- Open a webbrowser at: