Ender 3 Pro
13 October 2019 | Kevin McAleer
I’ve recently upgraded from an acrylic framed Anet A8 to a Creality Ender 3 Pro.
The Ender is better in a couple of ways:
- It has a metal frame, so is much sturdier
- It comes partially assembled; the components are individually tested in the factory
- Its 24 volt, meaning it heats up quicker
- With the Creality silent board, there is practically no sound from the motors, just the fans
- It has a boden based extruder, making changing filament much easier
The first couple of test prints have been very impressive; much higher quality
I’m looking forward to printing a SMARS on it soon!