25 July 2020 | Kevin McAleer
New Livestream Series
I’ve had a bit of time off recently and decided to share my passion for Robotics with the wider world via YouTube, and learn a few things myself about Social media campaigns, marketing, creating videos and more. I’ve initially created three series of videos:
- Fusion 360, where I show how to design each part of the SMARS robot using Fusion 360:
- Bringing SMARS to life with Code where I create simple code for Arduino-based SMARS robots:
- SMARS Motor Control Arduino Programming - Movement
- SMARS HC-SR07 Range Finder Arduino Programming - Sensors
- SMARS MPU-6050 & GY-271, Arduino Programming Robots
- SMARS Bluetooth, iOS & Arduino - Programming Robots
- SMARS Bluetooth Remote Control - Stunts!
- SMARS TCRT5000 Line Following Module & Arduino - Programming Robots
- Top Ten Programming tips
- LEARNING PYTHON, Where we go through the basics of Python, and how to use it to program robots.
Please have a watch and let me know what you think by subscribing to my channel, liking the video (or not!) and leaving a comment.
I’ve created a show schedule:
Stay tuned for more videos!